Simple Pizza Base Recipe
Original article found at Simple Pizza Base Recipe [awesomecuisine.com]
By Praveen Kumar
- 200gms. plain flour
- 1 tsp. yeast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- Warm together milk and water.
- Sprinkle in yeast, and mix. Stand covered for 20 minutes.
- Mix in yeast mixture into flour.
- Knead for 3-4 minutes till smooth.
- Cover and rest for 45 minutes.
- Knead again, for 3 minutes.
- Take a lump of dough, pat or roll into a pizza base.
- Use dry flour to dust if required.
- Add pizza gravy as required, add toppings,
- Bake in a hot (gas mark 7) oven, till base is crisp and light.
- 09-05-2014 12:35